Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish company whose extremely fancy products impress not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season, beautiful women's boots. The upper is decorated with natural grain and velor leather in black. The upper on the inside has a comfortable zipper along the entire height of the upper, which makes it easier to put on / take off shoes. The width/circumference of the upper at the top is 40 cm (in size 38). The insole is a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that provides comfort and convenience to the feet, and the interior is insulated with fleece. The sole made of high-quality material on a 7.5 cm high heel perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model has a pointed nose. If you haven't decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather,
MORE Christmas Socks Set 3-Pack 7104 + Box
You may also like
Boccato Women's warm leather boots kbej beige
Wonders Women's Leather Boots on a beige post
Black leather Tamaris boots with high heels
Maciejka 05692-01/00-3 Black Knee-High Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: