Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Leather boots, women's boots are a loved type of footwear by many women, regardless of age. The presented shoes of the Polish brand Maciejka will meet the expectations of the most demanding customers because they are light, comfortable and very comfortable. They are made of the best quality natural grain leather and suede in shades of black and navy blue (manufacturer's color: black). The inside and the insole are made of fabric - the boots are not insulated. Thanks to the binding, we can perfectly adjust the footwear to the foot, and the zipper sewn on the inside will make it easier for us to put on and take off the footwear. The thick, non-slip platform sole has a height of 6 cm in the heel and 2.5 cm in the front. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine suede leather
You may also like
Rieker Women's insulated leather boots Black
Black Artiker insulated boots for women
Maciejka Women's beige openwork leather ankle boots
Hispanitas Meryl-I22 Bolero Taupe Vison women's snow boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: