Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Rieker brand dedicates its designs to women who value convenience and comfort of use. It is one of the companies that put special emphasis on making soft and flexible shoes. To meet the expectations of customers, the brand makes every effort to ensure that the offered shoes are not only comfortable, but also aesthetic and fashionable. We present the latest model of this well-known brand. The upper is made of a combination of good quality, high-quality material and natural leather in beige and multicolored elements. The model is stabilized on the leg with laces that allow you to adjust them to the appropriate width. On the outside of the upper, there is a short zipper that makes it easier to change shoes. The sole in the form of a low wedge made of high-quality material is very solid and stable. The insole is made of natural leather and the inside is made of fabric. This model is a great alternative to typical sports shoes. They will be perfect both when going to work and during a trip out of town.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Big Star DD274586 Black Sneakers
Bama Gel Heel Pad
You may also like
Maciejka 03426-08-00-0 Red Flat shoes
Lemar Women's leather suede shoes W.Taupe + Bolzano beige
Women's leather shoes Artiker on the Black platform
Maciejka 05059-20/00-1 Black Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: