Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's boots by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of a classic, feminine style. The openwork, slightly scratched upper is made of natural leather in blue, slightly shaded. The insole made of natural leather, glued with soft foam, affects the comfort and high comfort of use. The model has a convenient zipper on the inside, which makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The model is not insulated, but inside it is trimmed with a soft, thin fabric, perfect for the spring and summer season. The low, shapely and stable 2.5 cm heel is a solid base for the entire figure, and the round toe guarantees a lot of freedom for the feet. The colorful heel brings the model to life and synchronizes beautifully with the navy blue and gold sole. Stylish, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They will be perfect for both trousers and dresses.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Maciejka 05370-04/00-5 Beige Boots
Maciejka 04492-10/00-5 Beige Boots
Maciejka Beige Women's Lace-Up Boots
Guess Women's wallet keillah zip organizer SWQG8690570 beige
You may also like
Rieker Women's insulated boots Black
Black Venezia Black patent leather boots
Maciejka Black+White Women's Lace-Up Boots
EMU Australia boots Wallaby Mini Teens Charcoal
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: