Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's pumps by Maciejka are another timeless proposition of this brand for the upcoming season. The upper is made of natural grain and velor leather in beige. The perfectly profiled upper and the square shape of the toe make the foot look great. The interior and the soft, profiled insole are also natural leather, which significantly improves the comfort of use. The block heel of 7 cm, despite the considerable height, is very stable and naturally slims the whole figure. The decoration of the model is an application made of beads placed on a gold-colored crossbar. Very elegant, for classy women who like to attract attention. Maciejka is a Polish footwear company with many years of experience in the production of women's footwear. Among other manufacturers, it is undoubtedly distinguished by the quality of the materials used. Natural leather very soft, delicate, but also very durable. Thanks to this, each shoe is solidly made and guarantees high comfort of use. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
Maciejka 2950J-01/00-1 Black Velor Pumps
OPRA YES BLACK
Guess Women's Wallet LA FEMME SLG Small Zip Black
You may also like
Maciejka 05807-07/00-5 Women's Yellow Shoes
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Sneakers White
Guess Ederla Low FL5ERL FAB12 Black Trainers
Maciejka 03426-08-00-0 Red Flat shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: