Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a company with many years of experience on the footwear market. The priority for her is comfort and fashionable design. In addition, it tries to obtain the highest quality raw materials and use the latest technologies to produce its shoes.
It also does not forget about fashionable and modern design and each season surprises with something absolutely unique. This well-known brand has enriched its collection with another model of pumps with a flat, comfortable heel and an almond toe.
The slim upper is made of a combination of natural grain leather in light beige. The interior of these shoes is also natural leather, finished with a leather insert with soft foam. A flat sole with a low, stable heel is made of high-quality, flexible material. The shoes are very comfortable and give a great sense of comfort.
Regardless of whether you wear trousers or a dress, this model of pumps will emphasize your styling and make you feel confident.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Maciejka 2950J-01/00-1 Black Velor Pumps
Maciejka 3356A-01-00-1 Black Pumps
Maciejka Women's Black Pumps
Maciejka Women's Black Leather Pumps
You may also like
CAFENOIR Women's Sneakers N007 Nero Black
Maciejka Women's Ginger Flat Shoes
GOE Black Women's Sneakers
Inofio women's platinum leather shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: