Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to get to know the new collection of women's shoes by D&A! Our shoes are a combination of elegance and comfort that will appeal to the most demanding women. The top of the shoes is made of black suede leather, and the openwork pattern gives them an original character. Thanks to this, our shoes will be the perfect complement to your wardrobe and will allow you to stand out from the crowd. The interior of the shoes and the insole are made of natural leather, which ensures maximum comfort and convenience while wearing. In addition, the sole made of high-quality material on a tiny 1.5 cm heel makes the shoes very stable and comfortable. The shoes of our brand are simple and functional, and at the same time they attract attention with their original design. Our shoes are a slip-on model, which ensures easy putting on and comfort in everyday use. If you are looking for elegant and comfortable shoes that will perfectly match your style, then our collection of women's shoes by D&A is for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine suede leather
You may also like
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Blue
Sergio Leone 1438 Ciemny Szary Lakier Grey Pumps
Maciejka 04482-07/00-5 Yellow Pumps
Filippo Shoes Sneakers Leather White
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: