Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our luxury shoe store, where we present you exclusive Boccato women's sandals! These amazing sandals are a real pearl among summer footwear that will meet your expectations in terms of both style and comfort. The upper of these beautiful sandals is made of the highest quality patent leather in a deep shade of black. The impressive decoration on the front gives them a unique charm and elegance. The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather, which guarantees maximum wearing comfort, as well as excellent ventilation on warm days. Not only the look is impressive, but also the sole. Made of high-quality plastic, it provides excellent durability and grip on various types of surfaces. In addition, the delicate 4-centimeter block heel emphasizes the elegance of the sandals, while ensuring comfort of wearing all day. These Boccato sandals are the perfect choice for a woman who appreciates not only luxurious workmanship, but also high wearing comfort. You can combine them with both casual and more formal stylizations, adding a unique chic to your look. Delight your surroundings with an original style and unique Boccato footwear! We invite you to our store, where you can experience exceptional comfort and luxury in one!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: