Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive store, where we present Levi's men's slippers - synonymous with quality, style and comfort! Our latest red Levi's flip-flops are made of high-quality material that guarantees durability and comfort for a long time. What distinguishes our Levi's slippers is their unique interior finish. The inside of the flip-flops is additionally lined with a soft fabric, which makes walking in our flip-flops a real pleasure. You will feel comfort at every step! We must not forget about the details that make our flip-flops even more unique. The front of the flap is decorated with a half-divided Levi's logo, which is not only a visual accent, but also a confirmation of the authenticity of the product. It's a brand you can count on! Our Levi's slippers are not only excellent quality, but also a unique style. Thanks to their elegant, minimalist design in red, they perfectly match various styles - both on the beach and every day. It is a must-have in the summer wardrobe of every man who appreciates comfort and a fashionable look. We invite you to our store to see for yourself the uniqueness of our Levi's men's slippers. Here you will find a combination of excellent quality, reliable comfort and original style that will surely charm you!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: