Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
If you are looking for high heel sandals that will attract attention and add elegance to your summer stylizations, then Sergio Leone has something special for you! These women's high-heeled sandals are made of gold-colored plastic, which gives them an original and modern look. The interior of the sandals is finished with plastic, which adds subtle elegance and emphasizes the luxurious nature of the product. What's more, the insole is made of soft natural leather, thanks to which it provides excellent convenience and comfort of wearing throughout the day. The sole of these high-heeled sandals is made of high-quality material, which guarantees durability and strength of the product. The post-heel with a height of 8 centimeters adds elegance and slenderness to the silhouette, while ensuring stability and comfort while walking. These sandals are fastened with a buckle, which allows for a perfect fit to the foot. Thanks to this, you can enjoy the perfect style and wearing comfort, without worrying about the uncomfortable and unsightly slipping of sandals. Don't wait any longer and add these unique Sergio Leone heel sandals to your collection!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: