Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish brand that produces footwear. The shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, which guarantees comfort, convenience and versatility. Models produced by the Maciejka brand are in line with the latest trends, also remaining within the classic style framework. The company's priority is customer satisfaction. And here is a model that meets these criteria. The upper is made of natural grain leather in beige. The sole is a flexible, high-quality material. The square, low heel, trimmed with velor leather with a very interesting, metallic pattern, is very stable and naturally slims the figure, and is also a subtle decoration of this model. On the fingers a colorful bow made of the same material with which the heel was trimmed. The interior and insole are also made of natural leather, which greatly increases the wearing comfort. On the outside of the heel, there is a small metal brand logo. A spare set of fluffs is included with the pair. High comfort of use combined with a spectacular look is a characteristic feature of these shoes. So if you value comfort and originality, this pattern is for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: