Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a Polish brand that produces footwear. Shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, which is a guarantee of comfort, convenience and versatility. Models produced by the Maciejka brand follow the latest trends, also remaining in the classic design framework. The company's priority is customer satisfaction. Here is a model that meets these criteria. The upper is made of natural, blue and navy blue grain leather. The sole is made of a flexible, high-quality material. The square, low heel, trimmed with velor leather with a very interesting, metallic pattern, is very stable and naturally slims the figure, and is also a subtle decoration of this model. On the fingers a colorful bow made of the same material as the heel. The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather, which greatly increases the comfort of wearing. A small, metal brand logo on the outside of the heel. The pair comes with a spare set of flasks. High comfort of use in combination with an effective appearance is a characteristic feature of these shoes. So if you value comfort and originality, this pattern is for you.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: