Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to discover the unique Maciejka women's sandals - a perfect combination of style and comfort. Their top is made of natural leather with beautiful shades of green, giving them a subtle and elegant character. The interior of these sandals has also been finished with natural leather, which ensures a pleasant feeling of wearing and good ventilation of the feet. In addition, the leather insole provides comfort even when worn for a long time. The uniqueness of these sandals is emphasized by the high-quality sole, which is 4.5 centimeters high. Thanks to this, they provide stability and lightness of steps, allowing you to move freely. An interesting solution in these sandals are Velcro fasteners, which allow easy and quick putting on and taking off shoes. In addition, they allow for a perfect fit of sandals to individual preferences and the width of the foot. These women's Maciejka sandals are not only a fashionable addition to summer stylizations, but also a guarantee of high-quality workmanship. Let your feet feel comfortable and fresh in these beautiful sandals that will become an inseparable element of your wardrobe.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: