Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka - Polish footwear company with many years of experience in the production of women's footwear. Among other manufacturers, it is undoubtedly distinguished by the quality of the materials used. Natural leather very soft, delicate, but also very durable. Thanks to this, each shoe is solidly made and guarantees high comfort of use. Extremely original and eye-catching Maciejka pumps are another timeless proposition of this brand for the spring and summer seasons. The upper is made of soft natural leather in intense, classic black with a colorful pattern. The simple shape of the upper makes this model universal. Particular attention in this model draws a beautiful, original heel. The non-uniform, corrugated surface and silver color cause the light to refract on its edges and create an amazing visual effect. Despite the considerable height, the heel is very stable, and in addition, it gently slims the leg and adds charm to the whole silhouette. An additional decoration of this model is a black leather bow behind the heel. The pointed toe gives this model an elegant character. The interior is also natural leather. A soft, leather insole glued with foam ensures maximum comfort while walking. Each pair comes with a spare set of fluffs. Very elegant, for classy women who like to attract attention.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: