Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tamaris symbolizes the fashion expectations of a quality- and cost-conscious woman. The shoes of this brand will appeal to customers who value "that certain something": high-quality outer materials, soft soles, comfortable inner and perfect fit, i.e. modern design. The presented model is a classic, black pumps made of natural, grain leather, softly adhering to the foot. The presented model uses the antishock system. It is usually placed in heels. Its task is to reduce shocks and significantly improve the comfort of walking without excessive strain on the spine. The round, slightly almond nose gives the model extraordinary elegance. Comfortable, profiled leather insole glued with soft foam gives a great sense of convenience and comfort. The post-shaped heel is very stable and provides a solid base for the whole figure. The beautiful line of the upper with the heel naturally slims the leg and gives the styling an elegant character. Perfect for the office, but also for evening meetings.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: