Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present original Tommy Hilfiger snow boots that combine fashionable style and comfort. The upper is made of high-quality material and black wool. The inside of the shoes is made of warm fleece, which ensures maximum comfort and convenience of wearing and protects against cold. Additionally, the sole of the shoes is made of high-quality material and is a platform about 3 cm high, which guarantees adequate support for the feet and reduces fatigue during a long walk. This model is laced, which allows you to adjust the width of the upper to your individual needs and preferences, and fastened for easier changing of shoes. Additionally, the upper can be tightened at the top with an elastic band with a stopper. The universal style of the model allows it to be matched to many different styles and occasions.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: