Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka's products are characterized by attention to detail, sophisticated design, timelessness and durability. The perfection with which this company designs and manufactures women's footwear and the high quality of the components used will satisfy even the most demanding customers. In our Midiamo online store, we present the latest Maciejka model for the upcoming autumn - winter season, incredibly original boots. The presented model is an absolute hit of this season. Boots are made of high-quality, full-grain leather in an extremely beautiful color of autumn, yellow-brown leaves. Heel and toe slightly smoky, which fits perfectly with a very fashionable, brown check, which is trimmed inside the presented boots. Thick felt insert provides exceptional comfort and full comfort while walking. The absolute revelation is the sophisticated upper, which at your discretion and needs can be worn classically upright, which will protect the legs from wind and other adverse weather conditions, or pin it up in half, thanks to which we will display a beautiful checkered pattern and we can look different every day. Practical zippers located on both sides of the upper allow putting on and taking off. On the outside of the heel is embossed with a tasteful brand logo. Excellent quality combined with fashionable cut will satisfy the tastes of even the most demanding customers. Women who do not like autumn and winter routine and boredom will be absolutely delighted buying these shoes.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: