Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is an innovative brand valued for the quality of its products, advanced construction technology and carefully designed and balanced shapes and designs. Within a few years, the company became a leader on the local market, constantly strengthening its position in the industry. Presented leather boots from this brand for the upcoming autumn and winter season will definitely attract attention with their unusual design. The upper is made of high quality patterned genuine leather and velor leather in autumn colors - shades of yellow and brown. The various asymmetrical shapes of the leather used make up a very interesting, symmetrical whole. Numerous stitching and pointed upper of the upper give these leather boots a predatory look. Side zip allows quick and easy putting on / taking off shoes, and laces allow you to adjust the width of the upper. The brand's logo is placed on the outside of the upper. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates the legs from the ground. Comfortable and stable heel with a pillar shape is very stable and adds a feminine silhouette. The leather interior increases comfort and prevents feet sweating. These leather boots are undoubtedly a model that catches the eye and will enliven any autumn styling. Fashion that will work in any weather, both for the dress and pants. Don't get bored and go crazy with Maciejka!
Genuine velour leather
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: