Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
BIG STAR is one of the most famous and respected Polish clothing brands, associated primarily with the characteristic star in the logo. This brand is a combination of high-quality workmanship, modern design and the latest trends. BIG STAR is not only clothing and footwear for adults. It is also a rich collection for the youngest. In our online MIDIAMO store, we present the latest model of this brand, soft and very comfortable children's sneakers with a high upper. The shoes are made of high-quality fabrics in a classic white color. A textile lining and a soft insole ensure comfort. The reinforced heel counter prevents shoe deformation and ensures proper foot positioning. The white sole made of high-quality material is a small non-slip platform that gives a great sense of comfort and convenience. The red and black stripes enliven the model and add expressiveness to it. The brand logo is placed on the tongue, heel and outside of the upper. Traditional laces placed in solid, metal eyelets stabilize the shoes on the legs and allow the upper to be adjusted to the appropriate width, and the traditional zipper located on the inside of the upper makes it easy to change shoes. Light and very comfortable :)
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: