Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka - a Polish footwear company with many years of experience in the production of women's shoes. Among other manufacturers, it is undoubtedly distinguished by the quality of the materials used. Natural leathers are very soft, delicate, but also very durable. Thanks to this, each shoe is solidly made and guarantees high comfort of use. Extremely original and eye-catching Maciejka pumps are another timeless proposition of this brand for the spring and summer seasons. The upper is made of natural grain and velor leather in a beige color. The sophisticated shape of the upper with cutouts on both sides makes this model more feminine. A beautiful, original heel draws special attention in this model. The uneven, notched surface and the golden color make the light refract at its edges and give an amazing visual effect. Despite the considerable height, the heel is very stable, and in addition, it delicately slims the leg and adds charm to the entire figure. An additional decoration of this model is a velor, metallic snake / reptile skin pattern on the heel. The pointed toe gives this model an elegant character. The interior is also made of natural leather. A soft, leather insole, glued with foam, provides maximum comfort during use. Each pair comes with a spare set of flasks. Very elegant, for classy women who like to attract attention.
Genuine velour leather,
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: