Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a brand whose products are made of the highest quality raw materials. They delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of workmanship down to the smallest detail, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. The presented model of women's shoes is entirely made of natural beige leather. The front of the upper with an original decoration in the form of leather tassels. The round nose allows the fingers to be positioned comfortably and gives them a lot of freedom. The sole is a solid platform with a heel height of 4.5 cm, 2.5 cm in the front, made of high-quality material, is well-shaped and comfortable. The interior and the insole made of natural leather give a great sense of comfort. The outer side of the heel is decorated with a delicate, metal brand logo. This model will work both in combination with trousers and with a skirt. Very comfortable.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Women's Filippo suede leather shoes with beige wedges
Bama Gel Heel Pad
Shoes Loafers Filippo leather beige
You may also like
Marc O'Polo 102 16123501 606 124 White Orange Sneakers
Maciejka 01930-11-00-0 White Flat Shoes
Maciejka Women's Ash Shoes On Platform
Maciejka 03356-70/00-1 Black-Burgundy Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: