Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a brand whose products are made of the highest quality raw materials. They delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of workmanship down to the smallest detail, rich design, wide range of colors and comfort of use. The presented model of women's shoes is made entirely of natural leather in pistachio color. The front of the upper with an original decoration in the form of leather fringes - tassels. The rounded nose allows the fingers to be placed comfortably and gives them a lot of freedom. The sole is a solid platform with a 4.5 cm high heel, 2.5 cm at the front, made of high-quality plastic, it is well profiled and comfortable. The interior and insole made of natural leather give a great sense of comfort. The outer side of the heel is decorated with a delicate, metal brand logo. This model will work well both with trousers and with a skirt. Very comfortable. Made in Poland. Quality: I.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka Women's Pumps Black
Maciejka Women's Pumps Navy Blue
Maciejka Women's Leather Ballerina Beige
You may also like
Emu Australia Low Shoes Agonis Mac Coconut
Maciejka 01304-48/00-5 Gold Flat Shoes
Maciejka 03512-04/00-0 Beige Flat Shoes
Maciejka 03356-07/00-1 Yellow Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: