Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The global brand Guess wins the hearts of people around the world. The offer of this brand is very wide, under its name we can find, among others, clothing, footwear and a whole range of accessories. Each Guess product is distinguished by remarkable perfection of workmanship from the best materials. It is always stylish, fashionable and up-to-date. Many of these propositions will not go out of style for years, so they are timeless. These accessories will not only complete your look, but also complement the styling with selected elements. Depending on the needs, everyone will find something for themselves from the Guess brand. We present a classic women's belt from this great brand. Made of high-quality, smooth, black plastic. The width of the strap is 2.3 cm. The eye-catching element in this model is a beautiful, old gold-colored buckle and a triangular brand logo. Elegant and practical, it will be a great complement to many styles. The lengths given in the size table are the lengths of the belt without the buckle. The set also includes a branded white box.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Guess CESSILY BW7500 VIN30 MCM MOCHA MULTI Belt
Women's belt Guess BW7617 P2220 Not Rev & Not BLS Adjust Pant Belt Blush
You may also like
Ear muffs EMU Australia W9403 Angahook Earmuff Dark Gray Gray
OPRA BANDIT NECK BEIGE
OPRA BANDIT NECK ECRU
UGG 20937 BLK W Puff Yeah All Weather Mitten Black Gloves
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: