Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Guess is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. The brand's offer is addressed to people who value independence, are brave and are not afraid of fashion challenges. We present beautiful women's sneakers made of ecological leather in white. The upper is decorated with tiny, shiny eyes that add elegance to the shoes. The model has a platform and a hidden wedge. The height of the platform under the toes is 3 cm, the height of the platform together with the wedge under the heel is 8 cm. On the inside of the upper there is a zipper that makes it easy to change shoes. Traditional laces stabilize the shoes on the leg and allow you to adjust the width of the upper to individual needs. The stiffened heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and allows you to keep your feet in the right position. If you don't like fashion monotony, you value beauty, comfort and like to attract the eyes of others, this model is for you. Do not hesitate to order today! They fit both trousers and skirts or dresses.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Hispanitas HV211334 ANTE-V21 CAMEL MELBOURNE-V21 Sneakers
Guess FL7BKI SMA12 BECKIE BLACK Sneakers
Wonders Wash Platino Shoes
Guess Sneakers women shoes MICOLA BLACK
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: