Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and at the same time comfortable women's boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of a modern, slightly rock style. High-quality materials that were used in the production of this footwear guarantee long-term use. The upper is made of natural grain and velor leather in black and gray. The presented footwear has 2 zippers sewn in - one zipped on the inside and one decorative on the outside of the upper (it is not zipped). Also on the outside, there is an original ornament - a silver leather chain. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of thin fleece - the boots are slightly insulated. Model with a closed round toe and a platform sole (3 cm in front) with a heel height of 6 cm. The boots look elegant, thanks to a solid heel, and at the same time very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to various types of styling. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather,
You may also like
Boots Artiker, leather, insulated Black
CAFENOIR Women's leather ankle boots Nero black
Maciejka 04813-23/00-7 Maroon Lace-up Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: