Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish company whose extremely fancy products impress not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season, beautiful women's high boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather in brown. The nose is slightly square in shape. The model is slip-on, it does not have a lock. The circumference of the upper at the top is 41 cm (size 38), and its height is 38. The insole is a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, and the inside is insulated with fleece which will provide us with thermal comfort on cold days. The sole made of high-quality plastic with a 10 cm high heel is well profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. The height of the platform at the front is 2.5 cm. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
MORE Christmas Socks Set 3-Pack 7104 + Box
Maciejka 04389-01-00-3 Black Knee-High Boots
You may also like
Maciejka 05755-01/00-7 Black Knee-High Boots
CAFENOIR Women's knee-high boots Nero black
Black Venezia Black leather boots
Maciejka 04309-01-00-3 Black Knee-High Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: