Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Maciejka brand creates shoes in its own individual way, which makes them so unique. The original design makes the shoes easily add character to any styling. Although the brand is famous for walking its own paths in footwear design, the models created in this way are always in line with the current fashion trends. Rich colors, design and unusual combinations of various materials make this footwear second to none. An example of this is the presented model. The upper is made of very soft and good quality natural grain leather in beige and gray color. Numerous cutouts in the upper, one could say in a slightly openwork style, provide our feet with optimal temperature on even the hottest days. The interior is also lined with natural leather and a soft insole, which significantly increases comfort during use. The cut fingers give this model a certain lightness and girlish expression. The sole with a small, outlined heel is made of high-quality material. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Bioeco by Arka Women's shoes, navy blue
CAFENOIR Women's Sneakers Multicolor
Maciejka 04802-23/00-1 Maroon Pumps
Maciejka 05934-01/00-1 Black Ballerina
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: