Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present a comfortable and indestructible model of flip-flops, children's sandals by Crocs. A brand that needs no introduction. Footwear made entirely of lightweight material - Croslite in light blue "Arctic" color. One of the characteristic features of Crocs is the built-up front, thanks to which the feet get dirty less. Small holes ensure proper air circulation. You can wear them as flip flops, and when you need to speed up, they turn into comfortable sandals. The designers of the Crocs brand also focused on the health of people reaching for them. The specially designed sole with Iconic Crocs Comfort technology guarantees cushioning of the foot, and the studs placed on it stimulate blood circulation. Waterproof, durable, lightweight and easy to care for. Crocs are unflaggingly popular all over the world. If your kid doesn't have a favorite model yet, maybe it's this one. Functional shoes can be worn at home, for a swimming pool, a walk on the beach (also rocky), a bicycle trip, to kindergarten in the warmer seasons.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Big Star HH374215 White Sneakers
You may also like
Tommy Hilfiger Kid's Sandals Blue
Crocs Classic Clog K Blue Bolt Slides
Primigi girl's sandals with a pink heart
Klapki Skechers 300013L TQPK Granola Slides
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: