Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Filippo brand creates shoes, listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising with a bold cut and original combination of colors and impeccable workmanship. A great, original product and good quality at a good price are the reasons why it is worth investing in the products of this brand. Filippo's offer allows for the perfect selection of footwear for the preferred style. Practically, the model has both the features of a shoe, espadrille and women's pumps. The top is made of natural leather in beige. The interior is made of material, and the insole is made of natural leather, which contributes to providing our feet with optimal temperature regardless of the prevailing weather. The whole is set on an 8-centimeter wedge with an imitation of a string characteristic of espadrilles. However, it is made of high-quality material. The height of the platform in front is 2 cm. It provides stability and provides good support for the whole body. These shoes are very light and look beautiful on the legs. For women of all ages and for many styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Tamaris Ivory Leather Pumps
Enrico Benetti Women's large Metz Camel Handbag
Pumps shoes for women Inofio leather Beige suede
Enrico Benetti Women's Kate Camel Handbag
You may also like
Verbenas 07 0002 0001 Elsa Serraje Piedra Espadrilles
Big Star JJ274989 Black Sneakers
T.Sokolski Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Filippo Black Flat Shoes DP3720/22 BK
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: