Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Filippo brand creates shoes by listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising them with a bold cut and original combination of colors and impeccable workmanship. A great, original product and good quality at a favorable price are the reasons why it is worth investing in this brand's products. The Filippo offer allows for the perfect selection of footwear for the preferred style. Practically, the model has the features of a half-shoe, espadrilles and women's pumps. The top is made of black and natural velor leather. The interior is made of material, and the insole is made of natural leather, which contributes to the optimal temperature of our feet regardless of the weather. The whole is set on an 8-cm wedge with an imitation of a string characteristic of espadrilles. However, it is made of high-quality material. The platform height at the front is 2 cm. Provides stability and provides a good support for the entire figure. These shoes are very light and look beautiful on your feet. For ladies of all ages and for many styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
Maciejka Women's Light Beige Pumps
Maciejka Silver Pumps
Tamaris Ivory Leather Pumps
You may also like
Artiker White Women's Flat Shoes
Maciejka 04507-04-00-5 Beige Ballerina
Filippo DP3221-22 BK Black Flat Shoes
Maciejka 04550-01/00-5 Black on Silver Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: