Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive footwear store, where we present you the latest collection of luxury D&A slippers from the S. Barski collection. We are proud to present these unique flip flops that will delight you with their extraordinary elegance and perfect workmanship. The top of these flip flops is made of the highest quality black leather-like material, which gives them style and durability. On the front of the flap there is a charming decoration in black, which gives them a unique glow and subtlety. The inside of these slippers is also made of a delicate material, which guarantees exceptional wearing comfort and provides adequate ventilation for your feet. S. Barski slippers are not only stylish, but also provide a perfect fit and support the foot in the right position. The sole of these flip-flops has been carefully made of high-quality material, which ensures durability and resistance to various conditions. Thanks to this, you can enjoy them for many seasons, regardless of where you are. These slippers by S. Barski are a perfect combination of classic, elegance and modernity. They are the perfect choice for women who appreciate unique style and high quality. Regardless of the occasion, these flip-flops will add a unique charm to your look and make you feel confident and beautiful. We invite you to our store to discover the magic of these unique S. Barski flip flops and find your favorite pairs.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: