Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tamaris symbolizes the fashion expectations of the quality and cost conscious woman. The shoes of this brand will appeal to customers who appreciate "it's certain something": high-quality outer materials, soft soles, comfortable inner and perfect fit - modern design. The presented model is classic, black pumps made of natural, full-grain leather, softly adhering to the foot. The antishock system was used in the presented model. It is usually placed in heels. Its task is to reduce shocks and significantly improve walking comfort without overloading the spine. The round, slightly almond toe gives the model an extraordinary elegance. Comfortable, profiled leather insole, glued with soft foam, gives a great sense of convenience and comfort. The heel in the shape of a post in combination with a fairly thick (1.2 cm) sole is very stable and provides a solid basis for the entire figure. The beautiful line of the upper together with the heel naturally slims the leg and gives the styling an elegant character. Perfect for the office, but also for evening meetings.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Sergio Leone 1459 PU Black Pumps
Coccine Gel Heel Protectors S/M small 1 pair
You may also like
Visconi women's nude leather heels Pumps
Maciejka Women's leather pumps Beige Gold
CAFENOIR Women's Sneakers Nero Black
Maciejka 01930-03-00-0 Gray Shine Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: