Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to our store, where you will find extremely stylish women's slippers by Tommy Hilfiger. These flip-flops are the perfect combination of comfort and elegance, making them perfect for any occasion. The top of the flip flops is made of the highest quality material, which is not only durable, but also very pleasant to the touch. The slippers are kept in an elegant, white color, which gives it an extremely fashionable look. The front flap is decorated with a subtle brand logo. This is a characteristic element that distinguishes these flip flops from other shoes. The inside of the flap has been finished with a fabric that is pleasant to the touch, which ensures maximum comfort while wearing. The sole of the flip-flops is made of a material that guarantees the stability and durability of the shoe. If you are looking for stylish, comfortable and durable flip flops, these from Tommy Hilfiger are the perfect choice for you. Check them out today and enjoy the extraordinary wearing comfort and fashionable look every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 04929-20-00-5 Black Flat Shoes
D&A Women's shoes on the platform black lacquer
Maciejka 04106-62-00-1 Black Pumps
Tamaris Ivory Leather Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: