Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Hispanitas is a Spanish brand with a long history. The characteristic features of this manufacturer are the extraordinary comfort and original design as well as the brilliant quality of the materials used. The latest offer of elegant boots fits this description perfectly. The footwear is made of natural patent leather, gently crumpled, in a timeless red-brown color. Putting on the foot is facilitated by extensive rubber used on both sides of the upper, which is decorated with a houndstooth pattern and the manufacturer's logo, giving these boots a jodhpur character. Inside the shoe, a natural, breathable microfiber is used, which ensures that the foot is always dry and has the correct thermal comfort. The heel is in the shape of a five-centimeter block, and under the front part of the foot there is a flexible, low (8mm) insole. This model perfectly cushions every step, thanks to the manufacturer's innovative, three-stage foot support system. The round toe of the shoe gives the toes plenty of space and adds even more comfort. The pattern is perfect for an autumn walk or warmer winter days, because it has no insulation. It fits many styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine patent leather,
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: