Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Bold boots straight from Spain, made of a combination of natural leather and elastic stretch. The front part of the shoe is made of grain leather and suede in shades of brown, while at the back there is a fuchsia lacquer insert. The part of the upper made of material is very dark green. The remaining elements are made of stretch, and its exterior is decorated with a large emblem with the Hispanitas logo. The upper in the front part is fastened with a zipper, which makes putting on the shoes much easier. Additionally, the manufacturer's name is placed on the pendant. A comfortable model with an almond toe on a stable 6 cm platform, which is 1.5 cm high under the fingers. This season, Hispanitas relies on two innovative technical solutions. The first one, onSteam, concerns the inside of the shoe - natural microfiber of vegan origin is used as the lining and covering of the insole, which significantly improves the thermoregulation of the foot and ensures that it is always dry. The second TRIFLOW technology concerns three-point support of the foot with soft and flexible materials, which provides incredible cushioning and makes every step in these shoes a pure pleasure. These ankle boots will perfectly complement your styling.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: