Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The latest offer of the Maciejka brand for the upcoming autumn and winter season is an extraordinary model of women's boots. This model will undoubtedly attract attention in any environment, and additionally will provide the leg with incredible comfort and convenience. Maciejka's red ankle boots are made of natural grain leather in a very fashionable for many seasons: by burning some elements of the upper. This detail makes Maciejka's shoes stylish and undoubtedly gives them character and an unusual look. The interior and the insole are lined with a soft-to-the-touch fleece, whose task is to maintain the correct temperature inside even on the coldest winter days. The boots have a zipper on the inside, which makes them easy to put on and take off. In addition, the footwear has a practical lacing that allows a perfect fit of the boots. The fancy, slightly truncated upper significantly slims the legs and goes well with both trousers, skirts and dresses. The whole is based on a sole made of high-quality material based on a stable block heel with a height of 6 centimeters. It has an interesting pattern imitating the structure of wood. This detail completes the whole and makes the boots original, fashionable and one of a kind. So if you like unusual models and want to stand out or even shine - do not hesitate to buy and choose stylish Maciejka shoes from Midiamo!
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: