Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Fashionably and comfortably this is the motto that the Artiker brand follows when creating each of its collections. In addition to the timeless classics, we also find models of shoes that stand out in the collection with their original cut, pattern and color. Such shoes are aimed mainly at women who chase fashion and are not afraid to go crazy with it. Footwear is often chosen by brave women or gives courage and confidence to those ladies who decide to introduce a bit of madness to their wardrobe in the form of shoes. We offer Artiker women's shoes for every season. In the current, latest collection of the brand, we recommend comfortable and stylish boots. The upper is made of natural patent leather in an elegant red color. The interior and the insole are covered with a thin, pleasant to the touch sheepskin, which not only protects our feet from the cold, but also increases the comfort of use. The practical side zipper makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes, and the laces allow a perfect fit to the foot. The whole thing is mounted on a 3 cm high platform at the front with a 4.5 cm high heel, which is perfect for an icy road, providing perfect grip. The footwear will therefore prove itself during walks, playing in the snow, and even every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
Maciejka 04040-08-00-5 Red Boots
EMU Australia boots Wallaby Mini Teens Charcoal
Maciejka 04091-47-00-5 Navy Boots
Maciejka Beige Corda Women's Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: