Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear of the German-Swiss brand Rieker impresses with original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful women's boots. The upper is made of natural chamois leather and black fabric. On the inside of the upper there is a zipper that makes it easy to change shoes. The boots also have traditional laces. The round, shapely toe gives the toes a lot of freedom and allows for comfortable positioning of the feet. A well-profiled sole, made of high-quality material in combination with the "antistress" insert, gives an amazing sense of comfort and convenience. The interior is made of a synthetic sheepskin coat, and the fleece insole, which perfectly protects the feet from the cold. Model with a 4.5 cm high platform at the heel, 2 cm at the front and 14.5 cm high. Very light, incredibly comfortable, they will be perfect not only with trousers, but also with a dress or a skirt.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine suede leather,
You may also like
Maciejka 05102-23/00-3 Burgundy Boots
Tamaris 1-25380-23 001 Black Boots
Maciejka 04280-11/00-3 White Boots
Maciejka Black Women's Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: