Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear by the German-Swiss brand Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful boots - women's boots. The upper is made of fabric and high-quality beige material. On the inside of the upper, a zipper makes it easy to change shoes, and the laces allow you to better adjust the shoes to your feet. The round toe gives the toes a lot of freedom and allows the feet to be placed comfortably. The perfectly profiled sole made of high-quality material in combination with the antistress insert gives an amazing sense of comfort and convenience. Platform height at the front 3 cm and at the back 5 cm. The insole is made of soft felt, and the inside is lined with sheepskin, which perfectly protects the feet from the cold. Very light, incredibly comfortable, perfect for pairing with a dress or pants.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Bama Magic Cleaner 100ml
Maciejka 02702-23-00-3 Burgundy Boots
You may also like
Boots Artiker, leather, insulated Black
Maciejka 05077-07/00-5 Yellow Boots
Boots Bugatti Beige insulated black
Maciejka 04720-01/00-7 Black Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: