Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear by the German-Swiss brand Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful women's boots. The upper is made of high-quality material in black "Schwarz". On the inside there is a zipper that makes it easy to change shoes. The round, shapely nose gives the fingers a lot of freedom and allows the feet to be placed comfortably. A perfectly profiled sole, made of high-quality material in combination with a felt insert gives an amazing sense of comfort and convenience. The inside is a soft synthetic sheepskin that perfectly protects the feet from the cold. Model with a platform height of 5 cm at the back and 1.5 cm at the front and a shaft height of 12 cm. Very light, incredibly comfortable, perfect for pairing not only with trousers, but also with a dress or skirt.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka 02702-23-00-3 Burgundy Boots
You may also like
Maciejka 04091-47-00-5 Navy Boots
Maciejka Black Naplak Women's Boots
Maciejka Women's blue leather ankle boots
Maciejka Black Suede Women's Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: