Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The German brand Tamaris focuses on the quality of its products, using modern and durable materials and innovative technologies. Tamaris footwear conquered not only Europe, but also the rest of the world, thus becoming one of the most recognizable footwear brands on the market. We present another, timeless model of this brand. The upper is made of high-quality plastic in white. The sole in the form of a comfortable platform (covered with a beige and gold string, similar to classic espadrilles) is a flexible, high-quality material that perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. The interior is made of a soft, pleasant to the touch fabric. Stabilized with traditional laces that allow you to adjust the upper to individual needs. On the outside of the upper, the letters "T" are embossed. Subtle gold-colored accessories perfectly match the sole, giving the model a discreet elegance. If you don't have this type of footwear in your collection yet, or you would like to enlarge it, this model will surely give you a lot of joy.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Venezia Flat Shoes White in flowers
GOE White Women's Sneakers
Tamaris Sneakers for women White Comb
You may also like
Maciejka 00903-49-00-5 Red Ballerina
Maciejka 04449-25-00-5 Beige on gold Flat Shoes
T.Sokolski Women's White Flat Shoes
Maciejka 4048A-17/00-0 Navy Flat Shoes
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: