Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
If you are looking for unique sandals that will combine excellent workmanship, comfort and style, the Maciejka brand has something special for you! These women's sandals are made of the highest quality natural leather in blue, which gives them a unique character. An interesting pattern on the top of the sandals gives them a unique beauty and attracts attention. The interior of the sandals and the insole are made of soft natural leather, which guarantees excellent convenience and comfort while wearing. This leather perfectly adapts to the shape of the foot, so you can enjoy full comfort throughout the day. The sole of these sandals is made of high-quality material, which ensures durability and strength of the product. The 8-centimeter high heel adds elegance and slenderness to the silhouette, while ensuring stability and comfort while walking. These sandals close with a buckle around the ankle, which allows for a perfect fit on the foot. Thanks to this, you can enjoy the perfect style and wearing comfort, without worrying about the uncomfortable slipping of sandals. If you want to stand out in a summer style, bet on these unique Maciejka sandals and enjoy comfort and elegance every day!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: