Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish brand that produces women's footwear. Shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, which is a guarantee of comfort, convenience and versatility. Models produced by the Maciejka brand follow the latest trends, also remaining in the classic design framework. The company's priority is customer satisfaction, and here is a model that meets all these criteria. The upper reaching above the ankle is made of natural leather in a combination of two structures: full grain and suede in shades of white, gray and black. The sole is a flexible, high-quality material, topped with a flat square heel with an original embossing. The interior and the insole are covered with a pleasant and soft-to-the-touch fleece, which ensures the optimal temperature of our feet. A practical zip fastener on the inside of the shoe makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The lacing on the front will allow you to perfectly fit the footwear to the foot. High comfort of use in combination with an effective appearance is a characteristic feature of these shoes. So if you value comfort and originality, this pattern is for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: