Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka's products are characterized by attention to detail, sophisticated design, timelessness and durability. The perfection with which this company designs and manufactures women's shoes and the high quality of the components used will satisfy even the most demanding customers. We present the latest model of this brand for the upcoming fall and winter season, incredibly original women's boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather and elastic fabric resembling red velor. The bottom of the upper is a soft grain leather cut with incredible imagination. The front of the upper is decorated with three tabs with large, flat buttons. The slightly gold-plated heel is decorated with a small brand logo. The flexible, upper part of the upper made of fabric, reaching to the mid-calf, perfectly wraps it, softly adjusting to its shape. On the inside of the upper, there is an 18 cm zipper to make it easier to put on and take off the boots. The inside of the full-grain part of the boots has been lined with a soft fleece pleasant to the touch and providing warmth. The heel counter has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of the shoes. Describing this model, it is impossible not to mention the heel. Very characteristic, unique with an embossed floral motif, it catches the eye and is an original decoration of boots. To sum up: beautiful, very comfortable, feminine and extraordinary. Just a must have !
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: