Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The "Maciejka" company offers unique products made of carefully selected materials. The products are not only durable and comfortable, but also fashionable. Presented boots of this brand for the autumn and winter season have all the best! The upper is made of high-quality natural leather in shades of brown/red. The combination of different types of leather: grain and suede, as well as various textures and patterns - gives an amazing effect. The soft fleece that is the lining of this shoe gives a feeling of comfort and warms the feet. The side zipper makes it quick and easy to put on/take off the shoes. Additional lacing and a wide Velcro strap not only decorates the shoes, but also allows you to adjust the footwear to the width of the foot. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. A thick heel with a pillar shape and a height of 6.5 cm, decorated with stripes, is very comfortable and stable. Feminine cut that will work in different weather, both for dresses and trousers, every day and for the evening. Don't get bored and go crazy with Maciejka! Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather
You may also like
Mustang 49C0055 ICE White Boots
GOE II2N4044 Black Print Lace-up Boots
Maciejka 04040-01/00-5 Black Boots
GOE Women's warm leather black women's boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: